CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Procrastination

Hey there, the post world has been kindof slow so I thought I would just throw up a random post since the idea is to just talk about normal stuff it doesn't always have to be something major.
Anyway around our house we are all tired and cranky from lack of sleep, Naomi is attention deprived, luckily she hasn't associated it with James yet so she still likes him. I have a rough draft, which my professor explicitly stated should be "at least a second or third draft", of a paper due on Tues. Don't worry it only has to be 30 pages plus endnotes and I just started writing it yesterday, don't worry again-we have had since january to work on it. Luckily the final draft isn't due until the end of April. Why am I in law school again?
Trisha's mom got here Wed and that has been helpful, particularly for selfish me, b/c her being here has mainly lightned my parental load. -
Oh yeah, Have a happy easter everyone
-Zach
---------If my post sounds less than cheerful its just because I haven't eaten lunch yet and I'm Hungry!

0 comments: