CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Choices...

So with my graduation coming up and Natalee's graduation only a year away we've found ourselves confronted with a bunch of choices.  First and foremost...where to live come the end of our contract in June.  we are debating on whether we should stay where we are at, if we should find a new place to live and keep renting or if we should buy a place.  Granted we don't know how long we are going to stay in Logan so buying could be a risk.


Staying in Logan depends on whether or not I can get a good job with my slammin good Psychology degree, where I don't want to work in any type of psychology career.  There are two new hotels being built in Logan so I'm going to try for a manager position when they start hiring.

Natalee just made the decision to take a few classes this summer so that she can graduate next spring instead of Dec. '09.  This is probably best because then she doesn't have to go to "lame college" anymore.

There is also the choices of cell phones, which carrier we should go with.  Whether or not we should get a puppy, new "used" car, and so forth and what not.

Well that is what's going down with us.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-Brock

2 comments:

Trisha said...

hmmm- just my .02
buy- no
rent- yes
stay in same place? probably
job- good luck!
puppy- NO (you have to take them with you when/if you move, it's a hassle...)
phones- same with us, we like sprint though...
new used car- I would love one!
And good for Nat!

Z said...

Graduation is a beautiful thing! You guys should move to Charlotte I'm sure you could both find a job doing something.

As to whether you should rent or buy I would definitely not buy right now in Logan or anywhere in the country if I thought there was a chance I might have to sell within the next 5 yrs.

But with that advice you should definitely buy mine and dad's townhouse to take it off our hands and let you guys hassle with it:)