CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Induction prep.

Well, Tomorrow's the big day. Trisha and I will be dropping Naomi off at a ward member's house, the Vaughans (whose last name gives a whole new meaning to the term "ward family" doesn't it) at about 7:30am, then I will take Trisha to the hospital, drop her off, head to class, then at 12:35pm I'll be done with the two classes that I am going to attend tomorrow (I'm missing two in the afternoon, but have arranged for them to be recorded). Then I will bust it over to the hospital, hopefully getting there by 1:30 at the latest. We're hoping to have a son in arms sometime during the afternoon. Of course if things start hapening any earlier I'll just ditch the whole class thing and get to the hospital ASAP. The name of the hospital is Washington Adventist, its located in Takoma Park. Trisha's doctor's name is Kimberly Campbell.
Cassie Pierson (Naomi's best friend Abby's mom) is going to pick Naomi up about noon and take here for the afternoon. Hopefully Trisha will have had the baby and I will be able to get Naomi in the evening and take her to meet her new baby brother.

I'll be sure to keep you all posted, Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers.
-Z-

0 comments: