CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Angels & Airwaves Concert

So tuesday night i went to the angels and airwaves concert and had the time of my life. So me and andy went down to salt late to a little club called in the venue. We got there at like five ten and got in line for the doors were going to open at six. we didnt wear coats because we didn't want to be way hot inside. we ended up standing in line waiting for them to let us in until seven forty five. i guess the were having "technical difficuties" but it was so worth it. it was andy's first concert so i had to show him the ropes. oh yea i forgot.. while we were standing in line we started a little fire out of news papers to keep us warm there is a picture of it on my myspace. so anyways back to the concert it was so awesome a st. george band called "Meg and Dia" opened for them i think they know wes. but yea i had the time of my life AVA rocked hard core. i worked my way up to the very front and took some wicked sweet pictures. you can check them out on my myspace.
love you all
-Chad

1 comments:

Jeweza Broma Chaluk said...

Sounds pretty cool bro.
-z