CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Max's latest letter

My companion's brother just got his call to Sao Paulo Brazil. He leaves in July. Man, the mission rocks my face off! Yesterday was the best day of my mission. I family that we've been working with for 5 months was baptized. They are so awesome! I honestly have never felt so much peace and joy in my entire life. Seeing that family be baptized is something I'll never forget and it will drive me to find and baptize more families. This work is so indescribeable. I love it so much. At times you forget about everything else and its so incredible. Everything is focused on the mission and its awesome.That's sweet you heard from Rob. I haven't been in touch with him for awhile. He is the Man! What a coincidence that his new companion knows you and dad. Is he a cool kid, or a goof?Well my time has run out. I love ya bro. Keep me updated on the call.

Elder Max Champlin

0 comments: