CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Signing Table

Have any of you been to someone's house where they have you sign a notebook or something so that they have a record of all the people that have visited?  Well I have and I think that it is a pretty cool idea.  Well we tweeked it.  Nat and I have an old coffee table in our front room.  Those of you that have been to our place know what it looks like.  We got it from the DI so you can imagine what shape it is in.  Well yesterday we decided that it would become our "guest registry."  In other words, I stenciled champlin on it.  From now on whenever we have a visitor they must sign their name on our table.  You heard me right.  So whenever you get a chance you should mosey on over so that you can leave your John Hancock at our house.


-Brock

1 comments:

Z said...

Cool idea, especially if you decide to keep it and really do it for a while. I could imagine a table like that eventually ending up somewhere in like a basement game room and becoming a legacy.