CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

After reading the last two posts, you should be able to reproduce something like this:

1. Name: Zachary Taylor Champlin

2. Color: Green

3. Foods: Chicken, , Ice Water, Ben & Jerry's Everything But The..., red grapes-grapefruit-tomato, Acorn Squash, Anything I put in a tortilla-Sandwiches of many varieties-I must be hungry b/c I can think of about 20 other things right now that sound great, chocolate is really the only candy I like, chips and Dad's salsa

4. What I'm doing: School, I have a major paper to write this semester on the implementation of a UN accountability mechanism for monitoring international development financing (i.e. The World Bank) for a class and my Law Journal requirement, I'm working as a faculty research assistant in the library, and as a member of the Georgetown Int'l Law Journal I have a bunch of research I have to do to make sure the articles we publish are accurately footnoted, and I'm assistant coach of the YM's basketball team and we are 3-1, and I scored 14 points in our elder's ward ball game tuesday in our route of the Young Single Adults Ward team 60-30 (I just about died I'm so out of shape).

5. What I'd rather be doing: Pretty much anything, like sometimes I think I can hear Macey's calling my name. I guess the ward ball is okay other than I really am the shortest and doofiest guy on the team, everyone else played college ball and is like 6'5''. (Now you can understand why I was so proud of the 14 points).

6. What I'm looking forward to: The birth of our son in March, finishing my second year of law school, and actually getting paid for work this summer.

7. What I'd like to accomplish before next year: write that darned paper, land a permanent offer from Moore & Van Allen in Charlotte.

8. Dream Job: Today I'm thinking it would be nice to be a partner at a nice law firm part time, teach a university class on the side, and have endless money to invest in real estate.

oh by the way Trisha just informed me that the easiest way to do this is to copy the blog with the questions and then just paste it in the new post and put your answer right after the pasted question instead of doing it the way I did it.

0 comments: